시내버스, 지하철요금 및 교통카드안내 등 대중교통이용 요금에 대해 안내해 드립니다.
Bus Fare (starting from December 30, 2016)
|Card||1,250 won||850 won||400 won|
|Cash||1,400 won||1,000 won||500 won|
|Express Bus||Card||1,650 won||1,100 won||650 won|
|Cash||1,800 won||1,300 won||800 won|
※ If an adult is traveling with a child under the age of six, up to three persons (excluding traveling in groups) can travel free of charge.
※ If a teenager gets on the subway using a general ticket (cash), it is the same as paying for the adult fare.
- Transfer time : within 30 minutes of getting off the initial means of transportation.
- Applied transfer : Daegu City Bus (excluding buses on the same route), Daegu Metropolitan Transit, Gyeongsan City Bus and Yeongcheon City Bus.
Example) Transfer fee waivers are not applied when transferring from bus number 649 to bus number 649
- Transfer method : You can receive the benefit of a free transfer only if you swipe your transportation card on the reading device before getting off.
- The benefit of the transfer is only applied to one transportation card per one person.
- When transferring from a general bus to an express bus, the difference between the two fares is subtracted.
- You must use the same transportation card when getting on and getting off to receive the benefit of the transfer.
※ Inquiries about transfer errors : U-Payment (☎ 080-427-2342, Site View)
Types of transportation card
- Prepaid card : Toppass, Daekyung Transportation
- Credit card : KB/BC/NH Nonghyup Cheum/Shinhan/Samsung/Hyundai/Lotte/HanaSK/KEB/CITI card with transportation card function
Buying a transportation card
buy and charge
|Branches and ATMs of Daegu Bank, stations of Daegu Metropolitan Transit, transportation card merchants, and some convenience stores|
|Price||Basic card type : Daekyung Transportation Card 2,000 won, Toppass 2,500 won|
|Not applicable||A document certifying date of birth (Passport, Alien Registration, etc.)|
|Inquiries||U-Payment (☎ 080-427-2342, Site View)|